Associate Director, Project Management
- Posted: over a month ago
Brace your career – you’re going beyond the science quo with Spectrum. We’re the full-service, health and science communications and media agency that’s out of this world. We’re fiercely independent and 100% science-focused so we can go where other “science-light” agencies can’t or won’t. Together with superhuman strategy, atomic creative, intermedia magic, interwoven ingenuity, and indomitable innovation we dream beyond the realm of the possible – and do it.
At Spectrum, our team of Project Managers are engineered to be expert facilitators in the delivery of quality omni-channel work. We help to assemble interwoven teams through our proprietary workflow and foster thoughtful planning, collaboration, ingenuity, and optimal outcomes that deliver atomic work for our clients on-budget and on-time
We are currently looking for an Associate Director, Project Management with a fondness for detail, an appreciation for process, and some swagger to boot. This candidate will be entrepreneurial at his/her core; comfortable navigating ambiguity; able to work on various types of creative, digital and social media programs simultaneously; and is a team player with that deep drive to help deliver diverse and innovative programs.
- Responsible for managing 1-2 direct reports, including their workload, work product and successful program delivery
- Manages $5MM+ portfolio of medium-to-high complexity programs across a range of multi-channel program engagements
- Serves as point of escalation for direct reports and cross-functional teams for Program Management expertise
- Drafts statements of work, budget estimates and timelines for multi-channel programs consisting of Communications, Advertising, Med Comms and Public Affairs deliverables
- Liaises with account counterparts in the management of mid to senior-level clients
- Ensures adherence to existing agency processes and protocols
- Identifies areas for improvement and works to implement solutions
- Communicates and manages prioritization of work for key resources, filters requests and assigns as needed
- Maintains high-performing team dynamics through empathy, trust, communication, and collaboration
- Manages financials aspects of programs and is accountable for delivering projects within budget, accurately forecasting and monitoring staff utilization and revenue recognition (in partnership with Account leads)
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years agency experience, specifically within healthcare communications, digital and/or creative realm
- Self-motivated, disciplined, fast learner, organized
- Experience managing digital projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects from start to finish on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and solution-oriented with a flexible mindset that can adapt to changing client needs
You choose where you work. We are a hybrid work environment with options to work in one of our four offices (Washington, DC, New York, Chicago, and Atlanta), remotely anywhere in the United States, or a combination.
Spectrum is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Spectrum Science