Real Estate Showing Assistant
Spectrum Real Estate Consultants Lincoln, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Showing Agent needed for a TOP Real Estate team!
Have you been thinking of making a change? Do you love Real Estate and are curious about how to start?
Are you looking to learn the real estate industry from the inside out on your way to becoming a thriving agent?
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of a Showing Agent to host open houses and to show homes. Our ideal candidate is a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
You’ll be supported every step of the way with proven training, outstanding support, marketing staff, and competitive compensation for your hard work. If this sounds like a good fit, apply now.Compensation:
$25,000 - $55,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Respond to all showing requests within 24 hours
- Track number of showings on all listings
- Provide property highlights and details to co-brokes and clients and 'showcase' the team's listings
- Collect and provide feedback on the team's listings
- Occasionally install/remove sign riders & lockboxes at team’s listings
- Assist with appointments necessary to facilitate closings such as home inspections, appraisal appointments, smoke certificate inspections, etc.
- Coordinate with clients, listing agents, and/or home sellers to schedule showings
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Can spend a large amount of time driving
- Must have a valid Real Estate license (or be willing to get one)
- Must have reliable, independent transportation
Spectrum Real Estate Consultants is a real estate team affiliated with Keller Williams Realty. This Team was formed with the purpose of achieving its Mission, Vision, and Core Values by growing a strong and diverse culture of like-minded members.
The Team works collectively by pooling resources to achieve increased sales, market share, and brand recognition while permitting its members to narrow their focus so they can concentrate on particular skillsets, allowing everyone to work efficiently and effectively. In other words, Team members can concentrate on selling real estate while the Team handles most of the day-to-day administrative and marketing duties. The Team has a strong focus on customer service and uses the Realtors Code of Ethics as a minimum standard.
Spectrum Real Estate Consultants
Real EstateView all jobs at Spectrum Real Estate Consultants