Delivery Driver - Part-Time
Spectrum Paint Company Joplin, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Spectrum Paint is the largest independent paint dealer in the nation with over 80 paint stores in eight states. Established in 1986, growth over the past three decades is a testament to our commitment to be a leading supplier of architectural, commercial and industrial coatings. For over 30 years, Spectrum Paint has been providing professionals and homeowners with top quality products, competitive prices and the best possible service. Spectrum strives to offer the flexibility and response time of a small company, yet offer customers a broader and more complete product offering than any “company” owned store or home center.
Are you ready for a change? Come join the team! Students to Retirees welcome to apply! Spectrum Paint is seeking applicants for part-time Delivery Driver position at our Joplin, MO store. Store Hours: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday and 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Saturday. Closed on Sundays. Flexible Shifts. We are willing to train!
- Deliver products to customers safely and efficiently using a company vehicle
- Follow designated routes and time schedules to ensure products are delivered promptly
- Load and unload the delivery vehicle
- Prepare orders by mixing/tinting products to customer’s specifications
- Accurately identify and match paint colors
- At times, assist customers over the phone and in the store with orders and questions
- Accurately process cash and credit card transactions while properly maintaining a cash drawer
- Provide a high level of customer service, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the products and services
- Collaborate with coworkers and managers to maintain a smooth workflow
- Other duties as assigned by management
Typical work week average of 40 hours or so for Full Time and 26 hours or so for Part-Time positions.
- Must be punctual, attendance is very important!
- Ability to provide outstanding, friendly, and professional customer service.
- Valid Driver's License required and must be able to drive a vehicle safely
- Must be a team player and demonstrate positive teamwork skills and multitasking
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds frequently
- Basic computer skills and math skills
- Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors
- High school diploma or comparable certification (GED)
- Bilingual preferred but not required - (Spanish/English)
- Prior experience in delivery, retail sales, cashiering, or customer service position a plus but will train.
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and MVR check as applicable for the role.
This job does require standing, stooping, kneeling, bending, walking, gripping, reaching overhead, lifting, climbing stairs, gripping, and carrying the product to and from delivery vehicles frequently.
Experience in any of the following fields is ideal, however, we are willing to train: paint industry, construction, or experience with architectural, commercial, or industrial coatings.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spectrum Paint CompanyWhy Work Here?
Lots of opportunities for advancement - join our team!
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Spectrum Paint Company