Are you ready for a change? Come work for Spectrum Paint Company where you will experience The Spectrum Difference. We are currently seeking applicants for the position of part-time Counter Sales Specialist our store in Forest, VA (17804 Forest Road, Unit A). Store Hours 7:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday - Friday and 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Saturday. Closed on Sundays.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone with questions/orders regarding architectural, commercial, and industrial paint products and coating materials.
- Ensuring that high customer service standards are maintained and customer issues are quickly and efficiently resolved.
- Process orders by mixing/tinting products to customer specifications,
- Processing orders by pulling material from the warehouse,
- Miscellaneous tasks around the paint store such as stocking, cleaning, etc.
- Loading and unloading delivery truck, making deliveries to customers in a safe and efficient manner,
- Company Vehicle will be utilized for deliveries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be punctual, attendance is very important.
- Valid Driver's License with the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record background check.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Capable of passing a drug test and background check
- Ability to lift and carry 70 pounds frequently
- Basic computer skills and math skills
- Must be able to distinguish the difference between colors
- High school diploma or comparable certification (GED)
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish/English)
- Prior experience in delivery, retail sales, cashiering, or customer service position a plus.
This job does require standing, stooping, kneeling, bending, walking, and carrying the product to and from the delivery vehicle.
Experience in any of the following fields is ideal, however, we are willing to train: paint industry, construction, or experience with architectural, commercial, or industrial coatings.
Equal Opportunity Employer