Join the team! Spectrum Paint Company is seeking candidates to fill the full-time position of Assistant Store Manager for the Williamsburg, Virginia store.
- Assisting the Store Manager with all aspects of store operation including management and purchasing.
- Assisting customers in person and over the phone with questions and orders.
- Processing orders by pulling material from the warehouse, mixing/tinting products to customer specifications and delivery if the delivery person is unavailable.
- Opening/closing store, inventory, managing and developing store staff, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Insurance Options available after the 60-day introductory period: Medical, Dental, Vision, Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and 401(k). Also, eligible after 60 days: Paid vacation, sick time, and holiday pay.
- Valid Driver's License with the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record background check
- Excellent customer service skills with a pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to promote teamwork and develop individuals.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of passing a drug screen and background check
- Ability to lift 70 pounds, frequently.
- Basic computer skills and cash handling skills (cashiering).
- This job requires walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, lifting, reaching, climbing stairs, etc., as needed to move product about the store and for our customers, as needed.
- Must be able to legally drive and own a valid driver's license. May use a company vehicle for deliveries.
Experience preferred in any of the following fields, however, we are willing to train: paint industry, construction, or experience with architectural, commercial, or industrial coatings.
Equal Opportunity Employer