Account Manager / Sales Representative - Little Rock, Arkansas area
Spectrum Paint Company Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Spectrum Paint, the largest independent paint company in the US, is currently looking for highly motivated sales professionals. This is a great opportunity to earn a rewarding salary with a rapidly expanding company already operating in 8 states and 16 metro markets.
What we’re looking for: A positive team player who strives to consistently hit revenue targets and is willing to put in the work to learn the paint and coatings industry. An individual who can think on their feet, find solutions to problems, and is looking for a long-term career with opportunities to grow salary.
We are an excellent company to work for with a great brand name in the marketplace. Good compensation. Good benefits. Great people! And we are particular about who we hire. Are you ready to make a difference? Join our team and start your career today!
Region/Area: Little Rock, Arkansas area
- Tasked with the responsibility of servicing customers and developing sales in a designated territory.
- Establish new accounts by discovering business opportunities and calling on new customers.
- Give product recommendations, application instructions, and quote competitive pricing on coatings for the architectural, commercial, and industrial fields.
- Place orders on behalf of customers and follow-up that orders have been completed in a timely manner.
- Work in conjunction with Store Manager and other store employees to ensure customer needs are met or exceeded.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to understand needs and identify business opportunities.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Ensure all internal reporitng is completed in a timely fashion with correct information.
- Regularly communicate with Regional Sales Management regarding status and progress of accounts.
- Encourage and develop a team culture with store team members.
- Actively establish and build strong relationships with external and internal partners.
- Other duties as assigned by the Regional Sales Management Team.
Benefits include: After 60-day introductory period: Vacation, Holiday, & Sick Leave, Medical/Dental/Vision plans, Voluntary Life/AD&D Insurance, Short/Long Term disability plans, Voluntary Accident Insurance, and 401(k) investment plan. Eligibility rules do vary.
Company Tools: Company Vehicle, Laptop & Cell Phone
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred but not required
- Must be a Self-Starter and punctual
- Strong Motivation for Sales
- Highly Organized and Capable of Prioritizing Tasks
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and Team Work Skills
- The desire for Meeting and Exceeding Sales Goals
- Territory Management Experience a plus
- Negotiation and Closing Skills
- Ability to excel at Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, and Building Client Relationships
- Able to pass a drug screen and background & MVR check
- Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must be able to drive company vehicle
Spectrum Paint Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Spectrum Paint Company
AddressLittle Rock, AR
BusinessView all jobs at Spectrum Paint Company