Property Operations Manager - Facility Support Services
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Property Operations Manager - Facility Support Services
FLSA Status: Exempt
Spectrum Management, LLC has been serving the Washington, DC metropolitan area for over 21 years and provides a comprehensive array of services that include construction management, facilities management and real estate development services. Spectrum Management is currently seeking a Property Operations Manager to supervise and manage all contract procedures and processes to sustain and maintain the high-level functionality of all assigned facilities and installed systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Actively provide support and assistance as necessary to achieve the facility contract’s performance requirements and will oversee all aspects of contractual obligations.
· Be available on-site during the site’s regular working hours and at any other times required to effectively manage all contract work.
· Be available to site representatives and all essential personnel 24/7/365.
· Attend contract partnering sessions.
· Review all quality status reports and investigate quality incidents to identify their root causes. Implement procedural changes to eliminate root causes and improve the delivery of high-quality services.
· Oversee and manage all operations to ensure safety compliance and mitigate potential accidents and emergencies. Review and approve all technical, safety, environmental, quality control and administrative training materials.
· Attend weekly on-site progress meetings throughout the duration of the contract to discuss current goals, contract performance, and related issues.
· Ensure all updates to the maintenance and inspection schedule are delivered for approval.
· Verify that final maintenance & inspection schedules reflect recommended changes from Contract Officer.
· Coordinate with the Chief Engineer to prepare non-recurring work estimates, staffing, and schedules.
· Submit non-recurring work estimates to the Contract Officer for approval.
· Ensure adherence to approved daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual schedules.
· Review monthly Quality Control reports and performance summaries to identify and correct the root causes of discrepancies and to implement opportunities to increase performance efficiency.
· Perform regular reviews of the contracts Maintenance, Management, QC, Safety, and Environmental Management Programs and Plans with in-house staff participation, to evaluate their effectiveness and make changes as needed.
· Ensure the highest levels of Customer Service are provided through state-of art updates to hardware, software, tools, and procedures required to maintain the facility systems.
· Communicate effectively in verbally and written format with all stakeholders
· Operate CMMS/BAS
· Analyze and report accurate information on building operations
· Ensure project is operating within budget
· Train and develop subordinates
The Property Operations Manager will operate in a supervisory capacity for site maintenance, HVAC and engineering staff to coordinate building maintenance/repair duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· At least five (5) years of relevant facility management experience at a comparable level of responsibility in projects of similar size, scope, and complexity.
· 3-4 years experience supervising facility maintenance/engineering staff.
· Experience accomplishing preventive maintenance management and repairs to similar equipment and systems.
· Facility Management Professional (FMP) Certification preferred
· Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects with varying due dates
· Proactive approach to problem solving
· Ability to learn quickly
· Ability to analyze and synthesize information
· Strong work ethic and initiative
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· Attention to detail
· Flexible, adaptable
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Tasks involve physical effort, i.e. frequent standing and walking, or frequent light lifting (up to 50 lb.); manual dexterity in the use of fingers, limbs, or body in the operation of and equipment. Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel or crawl. Tasks may involve extended periods of time while standing.
- Extended period of standing or walking.
- Task requires:
- Sound perception and discrimination
- Visual perception and discrimination
- Oral communications ability.
- The job will require some regional travel
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Powered by JazzHR
Real EstateView all jobs at Spectrum Management