*$13 - $16 per hour according to experience
*Full time, Part time, Temporary
*Monday to Friday
*2 Shifts: 5am - 1:30pm and 1:30pm to 10pm
This position will perform the task of Prepping Documents from various customers for Scanning and Imaging.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Prepare documents received from clients for scanning by performing the following tasks:
• Able to lift heavy file boxes (up to 50 pounds)
• Remove staples, paper clips, and fasteners
• Place "post its" or other small items or notes on separate sheets of paper
• Straighten folded corners and repair torn edges
• Recognize type of documents to be scanned (the required "core" documents) versus those documents that do not require scanning
• Insert file header sheets and document separator sheets
This is a high-volume, fast-paced position that requires someone who can work quickly while maintaining quality of work.
Perform other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
A high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Some general office administrative and some computer experience preferred.
Data-entry experience and light typing skills.
Ability to communicate verbally in English.
Ability to perform repetitive tasks quickly and accurately.
Excellent reliability and punctuality.