Wound Care Registered Nurse
Spectrum Healthcare Resources 96927, GU
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Wound Care Registered Nurse at the United States Naval Hospital in Guam.
This contract position offers:
- Monday - Friday | 0700-1630
- Paid Time Off and other great benefits
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Excellent Compensation
- Exciting opportunity to care for our active-duty military, veterans, and their families
- Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in any one of the 50
States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- May be a graduate of a state-accredited professional nursing program OR a program accredited by ACEN or CCNE.
- Possess a minimum of 1-year of experience in wound care.
- Possess Wound, Ostomy, and Continence certification approved by the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nursing Society.
- BLS required through the AHA or the American Red Cross
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare ResourcesWhy Work Here?
Support our Military and Their Families
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals. Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.