Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a current opportunity for a civilian Optometrist at Naval Hospital Jacksonville Optometry Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida.
This contract position offers:
- Full-time schedule
- Monday through Friday | 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Fully Insured and compliant patient population
- Great opportunity to help the Active Duty and their Families
- State optometric therapeutic license or equivalent
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry certification.
- Professional knowledge of ocular physiology, anatomy, and pathology commensurate with American Optometric Association and community optometric standards and a thorough knowledge of optics, refraction and contact lens principles.
- Knowledge of advanced optometry procedures, instrumentation, and techniques as related to the field of optometry.
- Knowledge of refractive surgery to include familiarity with the refractive lasers currently used in the Ophthalmology Clinic, patient selection, and co-management of refractive surgery patients.
- Minimum of 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months as an Optometrist in a setting of similar size and complexity.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Why Work Here?Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals. Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Support our Military and Their Families