Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full Time Nurse Coordinator to support the Federal Occupational Health clinic at The Federal Building in Fort Worth, TX.
- Monday through Friday | 7:30 AM til 4:00 PM
- No weekend, holiday, evening or on-call responsibilities!
- A full complement of benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k are available
- An opportunity to practice where your skills are needed…and where you will be appreciated!
- Provides nursing care in an occupational health setting to include but not limited to walk-in care, first aid, emergency response, provision of treatments prescribed by personal physician, assessing and monitoring environmental hazards for special classes of employees, promoting optimal employee wellness, risk-based prevention programs
- Ensures that all services delivered are entered into the management information system
- Reports to the area clinic manager
- Communicates site-specific problems, e.g. staffing, in a timely manner to appropriate area clinic manager
- Graduate from a National League of Nursing accredited school (Diploma, AD, or BSN)
- RN licensure in any of the 50 states that is active and unrestricted
- Minimum 1 year experience in Occupational Health or related area such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing
- Minimum 3 years RN experience preferred
- 1 Year of management experience
- Recent clinical experience required
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification from the American Heart Association or Red Cross
- Please reference Z2P in your reply!