Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Full-Time Neonatal Nurse Practitioner supporting William Beaumont Army Medical Center at Fort Bliss near El Paso, Texas.
This contract position offers:
- Rotating 15-hour shifts (approximately 5 evenings in a 14 day period)
- A typical shift is 4:30 pm to 7:30 am
- No more than 80hrs in a two week period
- Free from any on-call requirements
- Competitive Compensation, Full Benefits
- The opportunity to provide quality care for America's Heroes
- Supportive team environment
- Graduate of approved NNP program
- Certification as an NNP from the National Certification Corporation (NCC)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within the past 3 yrs. as a Nurse Practitioner in a Neonatal Unit
- Able to work in the Delivery Room, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Step Down Nursery, Special Care Nursery, and/or other hospital areas as needed under the direct supervision of the Medical Director.
- Any state license
- BLS PALS NRP STABLE
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Why Work Here?Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals. Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Support our Military and Their Families