Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a great opportunity for a civilian Military and Family Life Counselor supporting Minot Air Force Base in Minot, North Dakota. This role is perfect for an out-going professional who enjoys interacting with others to initiate and refer in-person, confidential counseling services in support of a program providing services to Active-Duty and Reserve Military Members and their Families.
- Competitive Full-time Salaried Opportunity
- Flexible 40-hour work week in an energetic non-traditional setting providing confidential, in-person counseling referral services
- Full complement of benefits to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k, Short Term Disability, Life, and more
- 2 Weeks PTO Plus 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Must possess a Master's degree from an accredited graduate program in a mental health related field such as social work, psychology, marriage/family therapy, or counseling.
- Have and maintain a current and valid state license (with no limitations, stipulations, or pending adverse actions) to practice as a Counselor in the state of North Dakota or must be able to obtain a license if hired.
- Must have a minimum of two years recent full time counseling experience post licensure other than Substance Abuse Counseling alone; documented counseling supervision, oversight, and management experience.
- LPC's and LMSW's may qualify for this position
- Have and maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross