Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse to support the K Bay Clinic in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Clinic Hours: Monday - Friday | 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Shift Hours: 8 hours daily, times vary(depending on the needs of the clinic)
- No Weekends, Holidays, Evenings, and On-Call Responsibilities!
- Maximum of 80 hours in 2 weeks.
- Schedules are given 1 month in advance.
- Full complement of benefits are available
- A position where your skills are needed and where you will be appreciated
- Graduate from an Accredited United States Licensed Practical Nursing program
- Minimum 1-year experience in Occupational Health or related area such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, school nursing, or physician office nursing
- An unrestricted, active LPN License from any of the 50 United States
- Basic Life Support Certification American Heart Association/American Red Cross, CPR/AED
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Why Work Here?Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals. Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Support our Military and Their Families