Spectrum Healthcare Resources has multiple openings for Full Time Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) at Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, AK.
Our organization was proudly awarded the new contract to staff behavioral healthcare professionals in a pilot US Air Force initiative called Task Force True North. This new USAF initiative uses a more proactive approach to mental health with healthcare professionals working in medical teams embedded in the units as opposed to a traditional stand-alone clinic.
LCSW Job Details:
- 40 hours per week
- Full Benefits are offered
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- No practice building!
- Opportunity to be part of exciting new task force working in teams which are embedded in the units of the Airmen
- Chance to build long term relationships and make a difference in the lives of Airmen.
- Must hold a Master of Social Work (M.S.W.) degree from a school of social work fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Any active state LCSW license
- Two years of clinical LCSW experience within the past five years