Family Practice Registered Nurse - Multiple Opportunities
Spectrum Healthcare Resources Portsmouth, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has opportunities for civilian Family Practice Registered Nurses at Naval Air Station Oceana, and Tricare Prime Boone Clinic in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Full-time, part-time, and PRN positions are available
- Set schedule for all full-time & part-time employees
- Clinics open 7 AM-7 PM (no nights)
- Comprehensive benefits available for full-time employees
- Opportunity to provide care for Active Duty and their families.
- Patient assessment, triage, and monitoring
- Execution of physicians’ orders within the guidelines of standard nursing practice
- Provide treatment and discharge instructions upon patient release
- Documentation of patient care and observations
- Patient education and emotional support
- Graduate of a state-accredited professional nursing program OR a program accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in any one (1) of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year experience as an RN working in a Family Practice, Emergency Room, or Urgent Care setting within the last 2 years.
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare ResourcesWhy Work Here?
Support our Military and Their Families
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals. Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.