Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a Civilian Emergency Room Registered Nurse at Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, AK.
- Full Time position
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid Holidays per year
- Great Benefits-Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Opportunity to care for Military Families and Veterans
- Rotating shift coverage
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience with at least one (1) year of experience in an emergency room. The one (1) year of ER experience must have occurred within the last three (3) years.
- Certification in Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC), Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) or a course in Advance Trauma Nursing - Injury and Illness (CATN-II), preferred.
- Possess and maintain certifications in BCLS, ACLS, and PALS from the American Heart Association