Spectrum Healthcare Resources Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Dental Assistant at Little Rock AFB in Little Rock, AR.
This contract position offers:
- Monday - Friday | 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Support Military Families and Veterans
- Education: Successful completion of a military Red Cross dental assistant program or a dental assistant school/program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA). All training must have included a course in radiation physics; radiation biology; radiation health, safety, and protection; X-ray films and radiographic film quality; radiographic techniques; darkroom and processing techniques; film mounting; and, digital radiographic processing techniques.
- Degree: Certificate
- Experience: Six months of experience as a Dental Assistant after graduation or in residence.
- Current BLS
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
AddressLittle Rock, AR
HealthcareView all jobs at Spectrum Healthcare Resources