Spectrum Healthcare Resources an opportunity for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center Pain Clinic, Bethesda, MD.
- Monday - Friday Schedule | 6:30 AM -3:00 PM/5:00 PM/7:00 PM
- 10 hour and 12 hour shifts with occasional 8 hour sifts
- No nights or weekends!
- Independent Practitioners with minimal medical oversight
- Fully insured patient population
- Opportunities to train SRNAs, Medical Students and Residents
- No OB, Heart or Pediatric Patients with an ASA of III or greater
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree of Nursing from a National League for Nursing (NLN) approved school
- Hold Master’s Degree in Nurse Anesthesia from an American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) accredited school
- Board Certification
- Any active state license
- Minimum of one (1) year experience within preceding three (3) years in the specialty and must have experience working independently and capable of performing regional anesthesia such as spinals, epidurals (epidural analgesia - labor epidurals), interscalene blocks, femoral nerve blocks, axillary blocks, and other extremity nerve blocks independent of supervision.
- Additional Requirements:
- Experience obstetrical anesthesia (general endotracheal, subarachnoid block and epidural).
- Competent with performing subarachnoid or epidural
- Ability to work independently as well as within the anesthesia care team model (ACT).
- BLS, ACLS, and PALS