Chief Information Officer
- Posted: over a month ago
Spectrum Health Service, Inc. - a world-class community health center that proudly cares, values, and serves its community is in search of a dynamic Dentist dedicated to world-class healthcare service delivery. If this is you, come work your life's passion at Spectrum and earn your living where your heart is!
Nationally recognized as a Level-3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, the highest designation for health centers, Spectrum Community Health Center provides the highest level of care improving the health conditions and advancing health equity within our communities through the delivery of quality primary care, specialty, and social services.
We are the leading provider of world-class healthcare in our communities providing quality, safe, and effective care in an efficient, equitable, and timely fashion. We serve as a model of success for the other Federally Quality Health Center.
The position of Chief Information Officer (CIO) is established to direct, plan, organize and control all activities of the IT/IS Department and to ensure the effective, efficient and secure operation of all automated data processing systems.
- Provide health center employees with top quality, consistently available computer service, support training and maintenance of all computer systems used throughout the center.
- Responsible for procuring, installing and maintaining all computer hardware and software and all other products and supplies necessary to keep computer systems operable and to fulfill managements requests for computer support. Act as liaison between hardware and software suppliers and management for informational updates and problem resolution.
- Create, maintain and enforce written policies and procedures regarding all computer operations in the IT/IS Department and throughout the health center.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department.
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
- Strategize technological systems to improve patient experience.
- Facilitate project and change management within IT
- Compile and review records to determine department productivity, quality of output and cost of service. Develop methods to continually improve results.
- Evaluate and implements new equipment, software and processes and continuously recommend changes as appropriate.
- Maintains replacement inventory of all computers, cell phones, software, and systems applications.
- Manages all system upgrades and migration initiatives.
- Serves as website administrator.
- Manages telecom communications platform and systems.
- Design and implement cybersecurity strategy.
- Oversee IT/IS vendor Management Services Provider (MSP).
- Oversees and monitors ticket systems and provide monthly trend analysis.
- Ensures IT/IS compliance reporting and application patches are installed timely.
- Completes annual Security Risk Assessment and complete all required corrective action.
- Perform all functions of personnel management of department employees.
- Maintain security of all data proprietary to the health center and provide for the complete backup of all computer systems in case of system failure.
- Maintains and updates Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Develops and implements training for employees regarding cybersecurity safeguards and record keeping.
- IT Help Desk Technicians
- Vendor MSP Oversight
- Bachelors degree in computer information systems
- Masters in business administration preferred
- 5+ years of management experience
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP
- Citrix Certified Associate - Networking (CCA-N)
- VMware Certified Professional 6 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching
The above is intended to describe the general content and requirements for the performance for this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription
- Short/Long Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Health, Dependent Care
- Retirement Benefits – 403(b)
- Paid Time-off
- Holiday Pay – 10 per calendar year
- Commuter Benefits
Spectrum Health Services, Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Spectrum Health Services, Inc