Turn CARING into a CAREER!
Our Established assisted living and memory care community in Silver Bay, MN is accepting applications for an LPN to join our team!
Position is part-time with potential for full-time hours. Position includes a shared on-call responsibility.
POSITION SUMMARY: Will work closely with the RN to perform duties as delegated.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Administering medications as ordered by the doctor, completing treatments and cares
- Assisting residents with ADL's
- Working closely with nursing staff as a team and support others
- Follow care plans as written
- Mentor new staff and RA's, being a good role model
- Complete medication orders, re-fills and overall medication oversight for the clients in our care
- Supervisory visits, chart audits and general nursing practices as required by our Medicare Comprehensive License, and Company policies.
- Associate's Degree is required, with Licensure as a License Practical Nurse in the State of Minnesota
- Must be professional, and mature to work effectively and respectfully with staff, managers, executives and others with a variety of working styles to achieve accountability and results
- Experience serving those with Alzheimer's or related dementias is beneficial
- Assisted Living and/or homecare experience is preferred
- Excellent computer skills to navigate electronic documentation
Spectrum is an EOE/Drug Free/AA employer
ABOUT US: Spectrum Health Companies is a MN-based statewide community health care provider of Assisted Living, Memory Care, Homecare and Independent Living services. We are proudly Medicare certified, and Deficiency Free for 3 MDH surveys in a row! We value a positive team-work environment, provide opportunity for career advancement, and strongly encourage a work-life balance.
If your experience and qualifications match our needs, please apply online at www.spectrumhealthcos.com!
Only those for potential match will be contact by our HR department for further consideration.