- Expired: March 01, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our established assisted living community in Burnsville, MN is seeking candidates for an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Hours are typically Monday thru Friday, day-time hours. Alternate hours based on the needs of the community.
POSITION SUMMARY: This Administrative position will provide support to the staff, residents and families of the community. This position will be the first point of contact for customers calling and entering the building. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving and addressing phone calls, walk-ins, and general inquiries.
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting tours.
- Assist supervisor to determine appropriate staffing needs. Coordinate scheduling and preparing payroll for approval as directed.
- Participate in recruitment and hiring process; Set up files for new employees, ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed and forwarded to appropriate areas in a timely manner. Maintaining personnel files.
- Prepare reports and complete clerical duties and filing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reliability, team player, professional grooming, positive attitude and a passion for working with the elderly are required.
- A minimum of two years of administrative experience preferred, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Some post-high school education, advanced degree preferred.
- Position requires candidates to have a high level of computer proficiency using Microsoft products.
- Candidates will be subject to a criminal background study and must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
PHYSICAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position (sitting/standing) in front of a computer for an 8-hour workday
- Ability to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operate a computer and other office machinery, such as a copy machine, scanner and printer
- Ability to frequently communicate with potential staff who have inquiries about their employment status and/or conduct interviews
- Ability to make thoughtful decisions, read, write, speak publicly, and interpret data
- subject to a DHS and criminal background study
- Flexible Schedules/Work-life balance
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Customized orientation plan for your professional development
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Tuition reimbursement & scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & HSA options available
- 401K with employer match
- Free meals at Carefree Living sites
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance
- Cell phone discounts... And more!
About Carefree Living:
Carefree Living is a division of Spectrum Health Companies - a Minnesota-based, statewide, community health care provider of Assisted Living, Memory Care, Home Care and Independent Living services formed in 1982.
APPLY NOW: https://spectrumhealthcos.applicantpool.com/jobs/
Learn more at: https://carefreeliving.com/careers/
Spectrum is an EOE/Drug Free/AA EmployerEmployment Type: FULL_TIME
Spectrum Health Companies
Get fresh Entry Level Assisted Living Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!