Business Operations Manager
Spectrum Financial Resources Westlake Village, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Accounting Firm is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our growing team. You will coordinate and oversee the organization's daily operations.
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives
- Communicating with the board or other senior officials about shifting company priorities and projects.
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue
- "Big picture" thinking skills to address top-level concerns and find the best path forward from all of the available data
- Interpersonal skills to help them communicate with both executives and employees in order to create and administer policies
- Strong personal and professional judgment, which are invaluable skills for a role that makes hiring decisions
- Ability to respond quickly to a shifting reality and adjust initiatives and priorities accordingly
- Organizational skills and the flexibility to jump from priority to priority, which is essential to a role that juggles a variety of functions and projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of previous experience in a Professional Operations Manager role (i.e. Financial Planning Office, Law Firm, CPA Firm)
- HR Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding people skills
- Must be able to work at our Westlake Village location during the work week.
Spectrum Financial Resources
We are a CPA firm that is based on providing proactive consulting and compliance services to our clients. Our accounting firm caters to a variety of client industries including real estate, entertainment, hotels, and internet based businesses. We work with many clients with venture capital investors and handle multi state income tax filings. High net worth individuals that have complex investments and international activity also account for a significant portion of our practice. We have been serving the Southern California area for 20 years. We are experiencing a period of rapid growth and are seeking a career minded professional to join Westlake Village team.
2829 Townsgate Rd. Westlake VillageWestlake Village, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Spectrum Financial Resources