Technical Sustainment Analyst
Spectrum Comm Inc Robins Air Force Base, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Technical Sustainment Analyst position supports Enterprise Contract Logistics Services (ECLS) in support of the Command, Control, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C2ISR) Division, AFLCMC/HBG, at Robins Air Force Base, Georgia. The ECLS performance tasks include functioning as the Service Provider (SP) at the enterprise level for Materiel Management and Warehousing and other Supply Chain Management (SCM) activities as required by the C2ISR weapon systems.
Technical Sustainment Analysts: act as the technical expert on complex and sophisticated systems / Open architecture (OA) equipment to support the procurement, overhaul and repair process. Requires an intensive, practical knowledge of IT equipment and its characteristics and properties in order to provide specialized information about equipment together with related advice to those who design, test, produce, procure, supply, operate, repair, or dispose of equipment.
- Technical Sustainment Analysts also recommend practical solutions to engineering design and manufacturing defects and recommend the use of substitute testing or support equipment.
- Technical Sustainment Analysts must be comfortable with all facets of PC, laptop hardware, setup and maintenance; including installation and configuration of hard drives, NIC's, printers, and other PC accessories. Provide detailed inventory of OA equipment as it is received in the warehouse and verify equipment arrived without damage or defects. Provide technical knowledge to warehouse personnel.
- Troubleshoot computer hardware equipment, dismantle, and repair servers, workstations, and storage arrays. Add or remove components from servers, workstations, and storage arrays.
- Provide inventory of Field Return pallets for sustainment and disposition.
- Coordinate with Program Management Office IT Subject Matter Experts to maximize sustainment efforts by adjusting inventory to offset component failure rates in the field.
- Identify, test, and properly package components for storage in the facility.
- Ability to handle purchasing duties of orders and provide guidance on the equipment being purchased be able to work with legacy equipment on the enterprise level. Engage with subcontractors and suppliers as needed to deliver the required hardware solutions.
- High School diploma required; advanced level degree desired
- Active DoD SECRET clearance required
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with A technical mindset, and the ability to solve problems
- Desired Hardware, networking and PC operating system troubleshooting skill
- Desired certifications: CompTIA A+ , CompTIA Server+, or Cisco Certified Technician (CCT
- IT Experience: 1 year required; 2 years preferred
- Previous experience in Air Force Specialty Code (AFSC) 3D1X1, 2E2X1 or Army 25B Information technology Specialist
- This position requires extended periods of time working in a warehouse facility.
- Requires the use of hands to handle objects and equipment. Frequent holding and grasping with the hands when loading and unloading products
- Duties will require the ability to routinely lift 5 lbs. or move objects that weigh more than 50lbs.
Spectrum Comm Inc
AddressRobins Air Force Base, GA
TechnologyView all jobs at Spectrum Comm Inc