Program Manager II
- Expired: May 19, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Spectrum is seeking a seasoned Program Manager for the responsibility of providing premier program management and contract execution for a DoD customer in the Crane, Indiana area. This position is associated with leading a diverse team of professionals spanning the following areas: Program and Project Management, Strategy and Planning, Research and Analysis, Corporate Business, Financial Management, Public Relations and Communications, Graphics and Publications, Property, Materials and Asset Management, Functional and Administrative Support. A successful candidate will be an experienced DoD or Government Contract Program Manager. This individual must be able to work independent of supervision and communicate effectively to unit leaders on status of task orders. This position is based in Crane, Indiana, with some CONUS travel required. This is not a remote position.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- As our PM, you will provide project and program analysis support to various NSWC Crane Departments including project and financial planning, implementation, execution, tracking, and reporting.
- The PM will be responsible for assisting in the development of strategic and accompanying tactical plans to implement the overarching goals and objectives of various Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Crane strategic plans.
- The PM will be responsible for the development and control of technical milestones, schedules, budgets, and costs.
- The Spectrum PM will provide analytical support on programmatic and financial issues to Task Managers (TM) and Technical Project Managers (TPM) and assist in program and project level planning.
- Assist TPMs in tracking planned versus actual as it relates to documented program/project plans and provides analysis for causes of deviations and recommended solutions sets.
- Develop, prepare, and maintain program/project execution reports, such as Microsoft Project plans and Excel spreadsheets for use in the reporting and reviews of the various projects being supported
- DoD Secret security clearance
- 5 years professional experience in program/project management
Bachelor's Degree in Business or relate field
Demonstrated Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
Spectrum Comm Inc
Get fresh Operations Program Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.