Business Analyst II
- Posted: over a month ago
Spectrum is seeking a Business Analyst who will provide research, planning, and operations in direct support of a Department of Defense (DOD) client to meet the mission of the warfighter. The right candidate will provide recommendations in support of business planning research and analysis on developing future strategies and courses of action, to include the development of various decision option papers (white papers) and provide recommendations to the Government in support of strategic planning initiatives, business planning and decision-making. This position is located in Crane, Indiana; some travel is required.
- Provide support to the Customer Advocate Office personnel, the Corporate Business Office (CBO) Division, Technical Project Managers (TPM), related corporate efforts and initiatives.
- Provide business, financial management analysis and reporting; data architecture and tools development; operations and support for CBO and Command software business tool sets.
- Develop and/or configure business tools/capabilities and/or modify/enhance existing systems to meet requirements.
- Develop and execute architectures/configurations, policies, practices, and processes to properly manage the full data lifecycle of business reporting and data analysis capabilities.
- Develop reporting tools/databases using application/software using Excel, Access, SQL.Net and/or other tools; will interface with ERP and other authoritative data sources/systems.
- Oversee training for the deployment and operations of business processes, tools, and systems.
- Manage projects and initiatives by providing project management support duties during planning, initiation, execution, and monitoring support to ensure requirements are met and performance levels are attained.
- Coordinate project information for CBO programs; prepare/maintain reports; generate documents; disseminate information; administer customer portfolio and Corporate Metrics.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field; PM experience desired.
- Minimum one year experience with Microsoft (MS) Access and MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in MS SQL.Net or other like tools.
- A Secret security clearance, with eligibility for higher-level at the clients request.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
Spectrum Comm Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Spectrum Comm Inc