Not your typical call center representative job!
Role: Homeowner Service Champion
Do you like fast paced, multitasking environment with great benefits? Do you want to be inspired to challenge yourself every day to do better than the day before? Do you have excellent communication skills and can type 50 WPM and are savvy with modern, high-velocity contact center software? Do you enjoy working many conversations at once and believe in quick first call resolution? Have you been a successful digital support rep for a campaign contract company, but would rather permanently work for ONE great company?
We are looking for highly motivated people who can multitask across different communication platforms and have a passion for customer success. We operate a contact center with a friendly and team-oriented atmosphere where we support thousands of diverse requests daily. Our homeowners contact us in many channels – phone, email, chat.
We operate a smaller call center with a friendly and family-oriented atmosphere. We do not work on the weekends or major Holidays. Standard operating hours are 8 am to 6 pm with options for Full-time shifts from between the hours of 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. Monday to Friday only.
SPECTRUM is a HOA Management Company… no, not the cable company!! We manage the operations of a large amount of homeowners’ associations throughout Texas and Arizona. We are proud to be one of the most respected and recognized companies in our industry. We are energetic and passionate about our goals that have led to continued company growth, which translates to more opportunities for our employees (or as we call them, Oddballs!)
Why are we becoming the next destination workplace for highly motivated professionals?
- 1)Best Places to Work Award winner for the past 12 years!
- 2)Full suite of benefits, PTO, 401k, etc.
- 3)Staggered daytime shift opportunities with holiday and weekends off
- 4)Growth opportunities with Career Track program
- 5)Fun, engaging, challenging and rewarding environment
What are the Top 5 Qualities of someone that is successful at this role:
- 1)Self-Motivated individual that over-achieves goals set for you and your department.
- 2)Fast learner that can understand that complex service we manage, to best serve the homeowner.
- 3)Resilient and positive attitude while handling many difficult interactions with homeowner.
- 4)Tech wizardry to efficiently use CHAT, EMAIL, or PHONE and client database tools seamlessly
- 5)Strong passion for customer success and pride on resolution of homeowner concerns
Please visit https://spectrumam.com/careers for a visual description of the role and benefit details.
This position pays $12.00 per hour - $12.50 if you are bilingual in Spanish.
Spectrum believes the greatest respect we can show a candidate is to conduct a thorough and detailed interview process. If you are ready and willing to invest your time and effort in Spectrum, then we will surely invest in getting to know you well if we see a solid match to the position.
If there is a good match and you continue through the process, please be prepared for detailed and multiple steps. This could include a screening interview, department interview, panel interview, employment verification’s and dialog with references. Additionally, if we extend an offer, we conduct drug screening and background checks.