- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to work for an organization that is innovative, positive, and with a management team that creates a culture where hard work is recognized? If you said “YES!”, we would love to invite you to apply and connect with you!!
We are partnered with a well-established, excellent organization in Monrovia that is seeking a Sr. Electronics Technician to join their team!
WHO YOU ARE:
- Great communicator
We produce manufacturing equipment which includes welders, solder reflow systems, laser welders, laser markers and complete automated welding systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- In-process and final inspection of electronic, optical, electromechanical and mechanical assemblies.
- Calibration of electronic, optical and mechanical assemblies.
- Troubleshooting to the component level.
- Repair of electronic, optical and mechanical assemblies.
- Soldering/de-soldering of through-hole and SMT components at a high level of quality.
- Customer support via phone and E-mail.
- Periodic travel to customer’s facilities to perform repairs/do training. Must be able to travel internationally.
- Responsible for new product testing. This will include software/hardware testing, documentation review and report writing.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the Company from time to time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Must have 5-7 years of related experience and/or a BSET (Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology) or AS Degree in electronics.
- Must be able to work overtime.
- Proficiency with electronic test equipment including oscilloscopes, digital multi-meters, signal generators and counters.
- Must be proficient in the safe handling of high-power/high-current electronics. Some of our equipment operates on 650 Volts with primary currents as high as 4000 Amps.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of analog/digital electronics, and testing and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical systems.
- A can-do attitude, excellent analytical skills including attention to detail and follow through, and the ability to research and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Spectra360 - Southern California
Get fresh Electronics Technician II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.