- Posted: over a month ago
SpectraTech is a recognized leader in providing Technical and Program Management Services, Information Technology, and Logistics Services and Support.
We have enabled our Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost effective professional services and solutions. Spectra Tech provides a positive working environment with opportunities for advancement in our growing Federal sector workforce.
We offer an excellent compensation package which includes a generous salary, insurance (medical, dental, etc.), paid leave, 401k plan and more. SpectraTech is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer (M/F/D/V) who believes customer satisfaction comes first.
Spectra Tech, LLC is currently looking for a Project Coordinator I for our government client at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. The ideal candidate will:
- Establish and maintain procedures for tracking necessary information to respond to taskers and information inquiries regarding facility projects.
- Maintain databases and spreadsheets involving information such as facility projects, work orders, service orders, and SOPs.
- Coordinate or attend meetings with customers to plan projects, discuss requirements of the projects, and identify potential problem areas.
- Participate in projects from inception to completion; provide the status of projects associated with ARL buildings and facilities.
- Assist with multiple smaller renovation projects and routine facility maintenance projects.
- Monitor projects to ensure projects are on schedule or complete; provide updates to the government point of contact.
- Assist with meetings, conferences, special events, and projects - to include set-up and removal of displays pertaining to laboratories and experimental facilities, reserves parking spaces, directional signs, and follow through on activities until completed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and one year specialized experience; or three years of specialized experience.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Power Point, Excel, Word. Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook preferred.
- High school diploma.
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
- Ability to learn Government acronyms and abbreviations.
- Experience in conducting tours, visits arrangements, and organization-wide events (desirable skill but not required)
A Secret clearance is required or the ability to obtain/maintain a Secret clearance. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Spectra Tech, LLC
AddressAberdeen Proving Ground, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Spectra Tech, LLC