Facilities Management Support
Spectra Tech, LLC
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
- Expired: December 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Spectra Tech, LLC is a recognized leader in providing Technical and Program Management Services, Information Technology, and Logistics Services and Support. We enable our Government and Commercial clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative, and cost-effective professional services and solutions.
Spectra Tech provides a positive working environment with opportunities for advancement in our growing Federal sector workforce. We offer a competitive compensation package, which includes salary, insurance (medical, dental, etc.), paid leave, 401k plan and more. We are committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer (M/F/D/V) who believes that customer satisfaction comes first.
Spectra Tech is currently seeking a Facilities/Infrastructure Support Technician to work on a government project at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
- Two (2) years of experience working in a facility-related environment applying knowledge and skills to complete various projects.
- Valid State Driver's License/clean record in order to operate government vehicles and equipment as required.
- Skilled with basic power tools and the basics of repair/maintenance in facilities and some renovation skills (tiling, painting, drywall, etc.).
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Power Point, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Knowledge of and experience with proper English grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
- Ability to learn Government acronyms and abbreviations.
- Experience in conducting tours, visit arrangements and organization-wide events preferred.
- Participates in projects from inception to completion; provide the status of projects associated with ARL building and facilities.
- Supports with multiple renovation and construction-work projects being performed.
- Conducts maintenance and construction activities as approved by the ARL Infrastructure and Real Property Chief to support the laboratory. This will include, but is not limited to, lighting protection systems, ground bonding maintenance, repair and installation, general maintenance and construction.
- Responsible for entering information into the ARL, APG Garrison and other databases for service or work order requests received from customers.
- Utilizes various hand tools to complete projects. Some work is performed using a ladder; other projects may include painting, tile work, ceiling tiles, drywall work, and other minor repair type tasks.
- Attends customer meetings involving facilities requests, work and service orders.
- Provides an escort or escorts visitors for projects as required.
- Processes requests to provide support to ARL customers for propane deliveries and elevator repairs with coordination through the APG Garrison/DPW.
- Establishes and maintains procedures for tracking necessary information to respond to taskers and information inquiries.
- Prepares responses to taskers and information inquiries from senior level management.
- Supports meetings and special events for the organization (e.g., Days of Remembrance, Organizational Day, Bring-Your-Child-to-Work Day), to include coordinating attendance, amenities and accommodations at the event.
- Handles conference requirements and any other special requirements for meeting/conference/project (reserves parking spaces, directional signs, registration desk, name plates, table tents, etc.), and follow through on activities to accomplish the ARL mission.
- Operates various types of office equipment.
- Provides on-the-job training to other contractor personnel.
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN/MAINTAIN A SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE.
Spectra Tech, LLC
AddressAberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Real EstateView all jobs at Spectra Tech, LLC
Get fresh Technical Facilities Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.