Customer Service Representative
South San Francisco location.
This position’s main function will be handling a heavy call volume (50+ calls per day), answering emails (100+ per day), and supporting our operations department.
Grave Shift starting at 5:00 pm
This is a great learning opportunity for someone looking for long term employment in the transportation field. If you work well under pressure and excel at multi-tasking, this may be a great fit for you.
What it takes to be successful in this position:
· Ability to stay calm under pressure
· You can remain polite, courteous, and professional
· Strong initiative and willingness to dive into tasks without being asked
· Ability to switch between tasks frequently while maintaining the accuracy
· Awe-inspiring customer service skills
We expect a lot out of our employees but we also recognize and reward your hard work. If you want to be a part of our amazing team, email your resume today!
· One year customer service experience preferred
· Experience in a fast-paced environment preferred
· High School diploma or GED equivalent
· Proficient with Microsoft Outlook
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws