Spectacular Kids is currently seeking ABA Therapists for our Missouri City,TX (Southwest Houston) location!
We are looking for individuals who possess a positive attitude, are motivated,and enjoy working with children to join our team. The ABA Therapists provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy directly to children between the ages of 1 and 10 years old, who have a diagnosis of Autism or a related disorder.
Therapy is done on a 1:1 ratio, with each client being assigned to a particular therapist throughout the day. ABA Therapists are supervised and trained by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and training staff.
Behavior Technicians are guaranteed 37.50 hours per week. All staff must be available Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 4:45PM.
Candidates do not need to have ABA experience to qualify, but must enjoy working with children.Training is provided to become a Registered Behavior Technician.
Spectacular Kids offers a full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Life Insurance, AFLAC and 401(k). Employees are eligible for insurance after 60 days of employment, and 401(k) with employer match after one year of employment.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or High School Equivalent, with some college.
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Team player
- Experience working with children between the ages of 1 and 10 years old
- ABA experience is a plus!
- Work directly 1:1 with clients
- Provide enthusiastic reinforcement for clients
- Run discrete trials based on descriptions provided by the BCBA
- Implement behavioral protocol provided by the BCBA
- Work collaboratively with a team of Behavior Technicians/ABA Therapists
Please submit your resume for review. We look forward to hearing from you!