Customer Support Lead
- $75,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Customer Support Lead Job Description
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Customer Support lead to oversee our Customer Support operations and case management. The Customer Support lead will act as a Player/Coach, managing the Customer Support case system and resolving Customer issues directly, reporting to the Director of Customer Support and Health. This individual will drive superior customer support to Specright clients through policies, procedures, and execution. You will be up-to-date on Salesforce and Specright features, and train staff accordingly. Promoting customer empathy and clear communication is critical in this role. You will work cross-functionally with teams including Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Software Engineering. In this role, you can work with customers such as Johnson & Johnson, P&G, and Caterpillar.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer support position, show excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, have great communication skills, and be a role model and mentor to staff.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Triage customer support tickets with the assistance of key customer support team members.
- Respond to escalated customer support issues and key/strategic customer requests.
- Investigate and resolve critical customer Support Issues that require a certain level of product knowledge and expertise.
- Collaborate with Customer Success implementation team on successful handoffs from customer launch to support.
- Communicate regularly with Sales team members on key customer activity and issues.
- Update and implement customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction, decrease response time, and improve resolution quality.
- Formulate and revise customer support policies and promote the implementation of related best practices.
- Stay up to date on Specright and Salesforce product releases, informing the team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends.
- Assess key customer support metrics and prepare detailed reports on the findings or trends for management consumption
- Source, interview and hire new employees.
- Oversee and evaluate the team's ongoing training efforts.
Customer Support Lead qualifications:
- SaaS, Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage, Packaging, and/or Supply Chain experience required
- Salesforce.com knowledge required
- Proven experience as a customer support specialist, preferably within a similar environment.
- Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role, or demonstrated leadership skills in a prior senior role.
- Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal abilities.
- Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial.
- Affinity for detail oriented multitasking.
- Capacity to accept and utilize constructive criticism.
- Alignment with our company's values.
- Be an active learner
- The desire to dive head first into an early-stage technology environment
- Attention to detail
- Highly Accountable
- Time management with respect to managing multiple people at once
- Fast learner, team player, can-do attitude, highly organized, execution-oriented, problem solver
- Positive and Inquisitive Attitude
Specright offers cloud-based software (SaaS) for specification data management to Fortune 1000 companies with complex needs. Whether it's packaging, formulas or products, Specright helps companies reduce costs and empower efficiencies by sharing, analyzing, and auditing specifications.
- Competitive salaries & equity packages
- Open vacation policy & flexible work hours
- Full benefits package that includes Medical, Vision, Life, Dental, 401k, etc
Specright Inc.Tustin, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.