- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Build Your Career with Us!
SpecialtyRx is a full-service pharmacy. We are in need of Billing Technicians with Pharmacy experience in our Ridgefield Park, NJ facility.
Please apply here https://secure3.saashr.com/ta/s6337.careers?CareersSearch and we will be glad to reach out to you to schedule an interview for the Billing/Rejections Pharmacy Tech position with “SpecialtyRx." We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
*** Take advantage of our 2nd Shift Differential***
***SIGN UP BONUS $1,000.00! AFTER 6 MONTHS OF EMPLOYMENT ***
Billing Pharmacy Technician Responsibilities
- Perform duties assigned by the Billing Supervisor.
- Research and establish patient eligibility coverage with insurance providers (state and private)
- Determine and process insurance rejections in accordance to the daily report.
- Maintain and update patient billing and insurance information in the system.
- Submit prior authorizations for State insurance.
- Interact with insurance company on daily basis in regard to overrides, rejections and insurance updates.
- Interact with client facilities staff, PDP (Medicare), CMS, NJM and NYM when necessary.
- Follow up and resolved pending billing issues.
Billing Pharmacy Technician Requirements
- H.S. diploma or equivalent
- Courteous and polite phone skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Previous experience in Retail pharmacy a must
- Experience in Long Term Care Pharmacy (Preferred)
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment a must
- Experience in New York Pharmacy billing claims (Preferred)
- Frameworks/ECM knowledge a plus
- Must be detail oriented
Hours: 9am-5pm, 12-8pm and 3-11pm
Specialty Rx, Inc. is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
That's where a long-term partnership with SpecialtyRx transforms your care capacity. Through quality medication therapy, strong communication, and continued education, we effectively increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enable better care all around.
SpecialtyRx is focused on supporting the healthcare facility as a unit. As an administrator or nurse manager, you need reliable medication dispensing, fail-proof availability and delivery, expert compounding and interchange services, and more all while meeting industry standards and maintaining compliance with federal and state regulations. That's where a long-term partnership with SpecialtyRx transforms your care capacity. Through quality medication therapy, strong communication, and continued education, we effectively increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enable better care all around.
2 Bergen TurnpikeRidgefield Park, NJ
Finance and Insurance