- Expired: January 24, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rocky Mountain Periodontal Specialists is looking to hire a well-rounded front desk representative onto our team.
Our new team member should have an upbeat personality, a positive attitude, and work well in a team environment. We are a busy office looking for an individual who is motivated, a self-starter, responsible, and very detail oriented. Our patients rave about how helpful, caring, and awesome we are, we look forward to adding to our team and continuing to provide an amazing experience to everyone in our practice!
Your Daily Job Functions
- Answer telephones and direct calls and voicemails to appropriate staff.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Maintain medical records, technical library, or correspondence files.
- Greet visitors, ascertain the purpose of the visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, or correspondence, using a computer.
- Receive and route messages or documents, such as laboratory results, to appropriate staff.
- Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Perform various clerical or administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
- Schedule tests or procedures for patients, such as lab work or x-rays, based on physician orders.
- Complete insurance verification or other claim forms.
- Dental Experience and/or Medical Experience (Office setting)
- Good Phone Skills
- Ability to Multi-task
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with 4% Company Match
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term / Short Term Disability
- HSA/FSA Options
- Life Insurance
- Additional Options
AddressColorado Springs, CO
Get fresh Front DESK Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!