- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Our office, Lakeview Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center, in Chesterfield, Michigan is seeking a talented Dental Assistant to join our busy specialty practice.
We are looking for a talented and skilled Dental Assistant to help us accomplish our mission to improve the lives of our patients by providing a world-class specialty experience for every patient. Here is what you need to know about the role, our team and why we could be the right next step in your career.
You will ensure excellent patient service and lift administrative and basic dental tasks off the Dentist's shoulders. You will be focused on ensuring that the patients' needs, concerns, and questions are answered. You will help keep the patient relaxed and comfortable during their visit, being the patients go to resource during their visit which includes the following:
- Welcoming patients to the dental office
- Preparing patients for treatment, ensuring their comfort
- Selecting and set up instruments, equipment, and supplies
- Sterilizing instruments according to regulations
- Assisting the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Providing oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keeping the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Scheduling appointments and post op visits
- Maintaining accurate patient records
- Assisting with payment procedures
As one of the essential members of our office, you will also help to facilitate/coordinate other office responsibilities as needed.
You are a resourceful dental assistant who loves helping patients receive the experience they deserve and helping the Dentist to provide it. You're excited by the prospect of a patient leaving your office in a healthier, stronger, and more comfortable / happier being, each and every day. You're a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who is able to proactively adjust to shifting priorities, and values the chance to make an important impact.
You also have the following:
- No experience needed and are willing to train
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- A high school diploma
- A certificate from an accredited dental assistant program (if required by law)
- An active state radiology license (if required by law)
If this sounds like you, you will fit right in with the team!
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career with us is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of Specialty dental care. Dental Assistants, Sterilization Technicians, Specialists, Office Managers, Patient Care Coordinators and many more all work together to improve the patient care experience and great clinical results.
We strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected, and have the opportunity to succeed. You will also find a culture of continuous learning and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between.
Your Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare Coverage with a zero-employee cost option
- VSP Vision Coverage
- Principal PPO Dental Insurance
- Complimentary Life Insurance Policy
- Complimentary Long-Term Disability
- Pet Insurance Enrollment Option
- 401(k) with a 4% immediate company match
- Company Funded $1,200 HSA (Health Saving Account)
- Paid Time Off
- Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment
- Strong culture of honesty and teamwork
We believe in transparency through the recruiting process; we support our team members, past, future, and present, to make the best decision for themselves and their families. Starting off on the right foot with pay transparency is just one way that we are supporting this mission.
Specialty1 PartnersChesterfield, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.