Endodontic Associates of MI Novi is looking for a competent Dental Assistant who will make our office more efficient and pleasant for patients. You will ensure excellent patient service and lift administrative and basic dental tasks off the dentist's shoulders. The Dental Assistant should be well-organized with great attention to detail. You should be able to follow instructions and respect dental office regulations. We want you to be skilled in providing direct or indirect patient care and able to make office procedures as smooth as possible.
- X-ray certificate required
- Welcome patients to the dental office.
- Prepare patients for treatment, ensuring their comfort.
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and supplies.
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations.
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry.
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions.
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked.
- Schedule appointments.
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures.
- Proven experience as dental assistant (2 Years).
- X-Ray and Nitrous Certified
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods.
- Understanding of health & safety regulations.
- Ability to perform regulated non-surgical tasks.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Attention to detail, well-organized and reliable.
- High school diploma; graduation from an accredited dental assistant program.
- Additional certification or training is an asset.
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with 4% Company Match
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term / Short Term Disability
- HSA/FSA Options
- Life Insurance
- Additional Options
Specialty1 PartnersNovi, MI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.