Associate Oral Surgeon
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking an Associate Oral Surgeon for one of our well-established practices in Washington, DC. This practice has well-established referrals, well-trained support staff, and the technology in place for high standards of care. We are looking for an Associate who is interested in a full schedule and working with other Specialists in the practice to provide excellent patient care, collaborate with referring doctors as needed, and maintain communication with the team.
Specialty1 Partners provides the following major aspects to our Doctors:
- Quick patient flow
- Competitive Compensation
- Relocation to Anywhere in the US
- Complimentary Medical Malpractice
- Partnership Equity Opportunities
- Mentorship Opportunities
- CE Course Allowance
Spcialty1 Partners is founded, led, and supported by Specialists.
The doctor is required to hold a DDS or DMD degree and be certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery from ADA accredited programs as well as a license in the state of DC.
- Uncapped Earning Potential
- Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Membership Dues
- Clinical Supplies & Instruments Provided
- Potential Equity Buy-In at 6 months
- 401(k) with 4% Match
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Time Off Allowance
- Annual CE Allowance
- Marketing Expenses Covered
- Flexible / Doctor-Driven Schedule
- White-Glove Relocation Service
- Student Loan Assistance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?