Long Term Care Pharmacist In Charge
Specialty Rx. Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Pharmacist In Charge to join our team!
Are you a License Pharmacist In Charge in the State of Florida looking for a change and to service geriatric generation?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then SpecialtyRx is the place you want to be!
Specialty Rx is a Long-Term Care pharmacy providing pharmaceutical services to long term care facilities and assisted living communities. Specialty Rx takes pride in delivering personalized care and quality pharmacy services.
Please apply here https://secure3.saashr.com/ta/s6337.careers?CareersSearchand we will be glad to reach out to you to schedule an interview for the Pharmacist In Charge position with “SpecialtyRx."
Pharmacist In Charge Responsibilities:
· Evaluate medication orders for appropriateness of drug, dosage, potential interactions and proper administration.
· Ensure that dispense medicines are correctly supplied and labeled.
· Make recommendation for therapy changes to the physician and client facilities staff when necessary.
· Maintain customers’ database to include: medical history, clinical and laboratory data, etc.
· Investigate and resolve medication-related queries.
· Communicate with facilities’ nursing staff, physicians and other healthcare team members in regards to medication-related query.
· Supervise the preparation of any medicines.
· Maintain a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
· Maintain proper security conditions for medications.
· Perform “on-call” duties when required.
Pharmacist In Charge Qualifications:
· Licensed Pharmacist in the State of Florida
· 5-10 years of experience in Hospital and Retail pharmacy or other medical fields
Long Term Care experience preferred
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills
· Computer skills
· Framework / ECM software knowledge a plus
Specialty Rx, Inc. is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
HealthcareView all jobs at Specialty Rx.