Licensed Pharmacist_Orlando, FL
Specialty Rx. Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Licensed Pharmacist to join our team in our Orlando location!
Under general supervision of a Pharmacist in Charge, and in accordance with local, state, federal and company laws and regulations assure correct and safe supply of medical products to the client facilities.
- Evaluate medication orders for appropriateness of drug, dosage, potential interactions and proper administration.
- Ensure that dispense medicines are correctly supplied and labeled.
- Make recommendation for therapy changes to the physician and client facilities staff when necessary.
- Maintain customers’ database to include: medical history, clinical and laboratory data, etc.
- Investigate and resolve medication-related queries.
- Communicate with facilities’ nursing staff, physicians and other healthcare team members in regards to medication-related query.
- Supervise the preparation of any medicines.
- Maintain a register of controlled drugs for legal and stock control purposes.
- Maintain proper security conditions for medications.
- Perform “on-call” duties when required
- Licensed pharmacist in the State of Florida
- Long Term Care experience preferred
- Previous experience in Hospital and Retail pharmacy or other medical fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Framework / ECM software knowledge a plus
Specialty Rx, INC is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
If interested please apply online https://secure3.saashr.com/ta/s6337.careers?CareersSearch
HealthcareView all jobs at Specialty Rx.