Registered Data Entry Pharmacy Technician (Columbus, OH)
Specialty Rx, Inc Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Data Entry Pharmacy Technician to become a part of our team at our Columbus location!
Under general supervision of a Pharmacist or Production Supervisor in accordance with local, state, federal and company laws and regulations performs all tasks related to medication dispensing & delivery through fast, professional and accurate communication.
- We offer competitive salary and benefit package.
- Benefits Include 3 Weeks of PTO and Generous Compensation!!
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- MUST BE a Registered Pharmacy Technician in the state of Ohio
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- LTC pharmacy experience a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- High School or Equivalent
Specialty Rx, IncWhy Work Here?
Great benefits & lots of room for growth!