We are seeking a Data Entry Pharmacy Technician to become a part of our team at our Columbus location!
Under general supervision of a Pharmacist or Production Supervisor in accordance with local, state, federal and company laws and regulations performs all tasks related to medication dispensing & delivery through fast, professional and accurate communication.
- We offer competitive salary and benefit package.
- Benefits Include 3 Weeks of PTO and Generous Compensation!!
- Enter new orders into pharmacy computer system for Staff Pharmacist review.
- Maintain customers’ specific information by entering new information, updating and correcting information in pharmacy computer system as required.
- Generate accurate labels for dispensing.
- Answer phones to respond to orders inquires.
- Place outbound calls to facilities to clarify orders as needed.
- Triage incoming faxes promptly and accurately.
- MUST HAVE active OH Pharmacy Technician License through Board of Pharmacy
- Previous experience in Retail pharmacy/Hospital a must
- Long Term Care pharmacy experience preferred
- Brand Name / Generic Medication Knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic Math Skills
- Computer skills
- Frameworks/ECM knowledge a plus
- High School or equivalent a must
Specialty Rx, INC is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Please apply here https://secure3.saashr.com/ta/s6337.careers?CareersSearch
Specialty Rx, Inc
Why Work Here?
Great benefits & lots of room for growth!