We are seeking experienced Pharmacy Technicians with Customer Service and Long Term Care Billing experience to join our team! You will work alongside other pharmacy professionals to provide exceptional care to patients.
- Perform duties assigned by the Billing Supervisor.
- Research and establish patient eligibility coverage with insurance providers (state and private)
- Determine and process insurance rejections in accordance to the daily report.
- Maintain and update patient billing and insurance information in the system.
- Submit prior authorizations for State insurance.
- Interact with insurance company on daily basis in regards to overrides, rejections and insurance updates.
- Interact with client facilities staff, PDP (Medicare), CMS, NJM and NYM when necessary.
- Assist and provide client facilities with a price quote inquires.
- Follow up and resolved pending billing issues.
- Perform monthly census.
- H.S. diploma or equivalent
- Courteous and polite phone skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Previous experience in Retail pharmacy a must
- Experience in Long Term Care Pharmacy (Preferred)
- Experience in New York Pharmacy billing claims (Preferred)
- Must be detail oriented
Specialty Rx, INC is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Specialty Rx, Inc
Why Work Here?
Great benefits & lots of room for growth!