STATE-OF-THE-ART PHARMACY SEEKS ADS PHARMACY TECHNICIAN TO JOIN OUR PHILADELPHIA, PA TEAM!
Seeking ADS Pharmacy Technician to work as a liaison between the Pharmacy and our Philadelphia, PA client facilities.
Under general supervision of the ADS Manager, and in accordance with local, state, federal and company laws and regulations ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast, professional and accurate communication.
SpecialtyRx is an innovative, full-service pharmacy who partners with sub-acute and long-term care facilities throughout the United States, transforming drug care by facilitating the complete medication dispensing process.
· Able to work independently under the direction of a supervisor
· Maintain active communication with client facility and pharmacy staff, primarily through email
· Utilize various applications (myQlink, OmniCenter) to obtain reports
· Maintain accurate information at each ADS (Automated Dispensing System) (quantity and expiration date)
- Identify and address discrepancies to ensure proper billing
- Replace potentially expiring inventory
· Restock depleted inventory
· Monthly audits (cycle count)
· Provide reports for the facility
· Complete any other task assigned by the supervisor
- NJS Pharmacy Technician Registration Required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous pharmacy experience required (one-year experience in long-term care preferred)
- Experience with Automated Dispensing Systems (Pyxis, Omnicell) and Data Entry preferred
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Basic math and analytical skills
- Able to use various programs and applications efficiently and able to troubleshoot ADS problems
- Ability to physically perform light lifting
- Willing to drive long distances
Specialty Rx, Inc. is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Please apply here https://secure3.saashr.com/ta/s6337.careers?CareersSearch
Specialty Rx, Inc