Mail Support Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Under direction of the Senior Director of Postal Affairs and the Mail Support Specialist, the Mail Department Associate will be aid in the execution of all mailing activities.
- Confirm availability of customer postage funds.
- Print and distribute tray tags and postal flags.
- Fund SPC and Client Permits
- Generate Postal Statements
- Update mail report to accurately reflect mailing activity.
- Submit mail.dats to logistics provider DSMS program.
- Update to reflect desired pallet entry dates to SCF and NDC facilities to achieve customer in home dates.
- Create load plans to reflect freight costs and delivery detail.
- Coordinate with Shipping Manager on shipping needs and delivery confirmation
- Coordinate with outside vendors
- Job Scheduling
- Job shipping
- Postage funds
- Certificate of mailing receipt
- Mail Statement receipt
- Invoice Review
- Order USPS mailing equipment for production. (trays, sleeves, pallets)
- Confirm mailpiece compliance with USPS mailpiece design requirements.
- Monitor SPC’s mailer Scorecard to confirm achievement of USPS quality thresholds.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Knowledge of postal regulations and mail preparation a plus. Will train the right candidate.
- Good computer skills. MS Excel knowledge necessary.
- Ability to work independently and under deadline pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
We offer a full-spectrum of capabilities and expertise in direct mail, loyalty kits, card issuance, hybrid print production, in-line printing, digital imaging, lettershop, postal logistics, and digital brand execution.
Specialty Print Communications
Specialty Print Communications (SPC) is an award-winning, leading provider of commercial printing, direct marketing and direct mail services to Fortune 500 companies. A third generation family-owned business, we apply an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach to every customer's program. We offer a full-spectrum of capabilities and expertise in direct mail, loyalty kits, card issuance, hybrid print production, in-line printing, digital imaging, lettershop, postal logistics, and digital brand execution.
6019 W. Howard StreetNiles, IL