Pharmacy Technician Needed in Louisville, KY. Monday through Friday! Great benefits!
Onco360 Pharmacy is a unique oncology pharmacy model created to serve the needs of community, oncology and hematology physicians, patients, payers, and manufacturers.
We offer a variety of benefits including:
- Medical; Dental; Vision
- 401k with a match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid benefits – life; and short and long-term disability
Pharmacy Technicians at Onco360...
- Help health care providers and patients by phone; answering questions and requests.
- Communicates with patients and physician office staff to coordinate medication refill deliveries.
- Work with Insurance companies regarding rejected claims and prior authorizations.
Pharmacy Technician Qualifications and Responsibilities...
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and be flexible
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Knowledge of medical terminology (including sig codes and Roman numeral), brand and generic names of medications and general pharmacy terminology
- Ability to perform tasks accurately and efficiently when inputting information
- Licensed/registered pharmacy technician or as required by state law
- Basic math and analytical skills
- Intermediate typing/keyboarding skills
- High school or equivalent
- Pharmacy Technician: 2+ years
Required license or certification:
- Pharmacy Technician