Are you searching for a rewarding new position that supports others? Onco360 is seeking a Pharmacy Technician Billing Specialist!
Onco360 Pharmacy is a unique oncology pharmacy model created to serve the needs of community, oncology and hematology physicians, patients, payers, and manufacturers. Our Onco360 Corporate Office in Louisville, Kentucky has an immediate need for a Pharmacy Technician Billing Specialist. We welcome pharmacy technicians to apply for this position!
We offer a great benefits including:
- Medical; Dental; Vision
- 401k with a match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid benefits – life; and short and long-term disability
Billing Specialist Major Responsibilities:
- Ensure Pharmacy claim rejections are resolved to allow for timely shipping of medications.
- Perform outreach calls to patients to reschedule their at-home deliveries.
- Ensure complete and accurate patient setup in CPR+ system including demographics and insurance profile.
- Manage all Funding related billing follow up and work as liaison to Onco360 Advocate team.
- Assist pharmacy team with all management of electronically adjudicated claims to ensure all Rx reconciled and paid for prior to delivery.
- Perform Claims Quality check on all electronically adjudicated pharmacy claims.
- Participate in Third Party and/or Medicare claim audits in order to minimize financial exposure.
- Serve as Customer service liaison to patients regarding Billing and Benefits.
- Document and submit requests for Patient Refunds when appropriate.
Billing Specialist Qualifications:
- Education/Learning Experience
- Required: At least one year of experience in Pharmacy
- Desired: Certified Pharmacy Technician, Associates or Bachelor Degree
- Work Experience
- Required: 1-2 years experience in Pharmacy or Healthcare setting.
- Desired: 3+ years
- Required: NDC Medication Billing, PBM and Medical Contract, Medicare programs and coordination of benefits, and healthcare audit experience
- Desired: National of State Pharmacy Tech Certification
Specialty Pharmacy Companies
Why Work Here?
Great company! Rewarding positions helping other people!