IT Systems Administrator I
Onco360 Pharmacy is a unique oncology pharmacy model, created to serve the needs of community, oncology and hematology physicians, patients, payers, and manufacturers. Our Onco360 Corporate Office in Louisville, Kentucky has an immediate need for an IT Systems Administrator I.
The System Administrator I(SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
Responsibilities range from Evaluation, Configuration, Installs, Support, Exchange, Office 365, Network, Telecom and System upgrades. Analysis, deployment and support of Network, telephone infrastructure services and systems including voice services, call center applications and monitoring and maintenance of systems. Evaluate and audit telecommunications network or hardware for integrity and capacity planning.
- Medical; Dental; Vision
- 401k with a match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid benefits - life ins., short and long-term disability
IT Systems Administrator I Major Responsibilities
- Deploys the release of new technologies as well as designs, installs, configures, maintains, and performs system integration testing of PC/server operating system, third party applications, related utilities and hardware.
- Works with End Users for problem determination and resolution of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure in the network environment per defined SLAs.
- Works with IS Operations, IS Production Support, IS Security, and IS Applications to provide interdepartmental technical support for Capital Projects and daily support Work Orders within project timeliness and Work Order SLAs.
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure/add new services as necessary.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Install new/rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Creates and maintains server configuration and disaster recovery documentation.
- Provides guidance and training to junior technical staff.
- Work with the company trouble ticketing system and provides end user support to meet or exceed SLAs. Availability for rotating on-call support.
IT Systems Administrator I Position Requirements
- Required: Associate's Degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Desired: Bachelor's degree or higher in IT, Computer Science or related field
- Required: MCSE, MCSA
- Desired: GSEC, CCNA, CCA/CCEA
- Required: Experience with MS Operating systems, Office 365, MS SQL 2012/2008, MS IIS, and MS Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2012 in a large-scale Enterprise; experience with Windows 2003/2008 in a WAN environment with Midrange system interoperability; networking infrastructure support experience including Internet connectivity, TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, and DHCP.
- Desired: Previous experience in project leadership
- Required: Strong OS, Hardware, and Software troubleshooting skills; strong TCP/IP fundamentals including routing, subnets, network sniffing, WINS, DNS, and DHCP; proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Desired: OS/Application Security Auditing and Mitigation