Segregated Funds Customer Success Advisor
Specialty Life Toronto, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the role:
As a Seg Funds Customer Success Advisor your main responsibilities will be to support, service, retain and cross-sell Seg Funds customers. This includes offering personalized solutions, promote product and service value, maximize revenues and manage overdue accounts.
In this role you will be accountable for handling both inbound and outbound communication with a focus on retaining/servicing our customers and providing solutions based on their needs.. You will also be responsible for managing cancellation, portfolio change request, new transaction and other administration problem solving inquiries all while meeting specified shared Seg Funds sales and retention targets.
- · Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and existing customers
- · Attempt to retain customers who have expressed an interest in canceling, selling or moving their portfolios
- · Address any customer issues by listening, analyzing and finding a mutually beneficial resolution
- · Process existing clients' requests, providing product support by telephone or by email
- · Provide feedback on any meaningful issues that can help in upgrading customers experience
- · Maintain a sound level of product, procedures, systems and industry knowledge across specific product lines and of the service provided by Consumer Markets
- · Responsible for annual and regular communication with customers on portfolio performance
- · Assist with new customer with transfers in from other institutions, trade status, and other trade related matter
- · Process credits/refunds/changes
- · May be required to perform other tasks assigned by their manager
- Full LLQP required – Seg Funds sales or service experience preferred
- Deep understanding of Individual Life and Health insurance products
- Working within sales environment and sales objectives
- Post-secondary education or equivalent business experience is ideal
- Previous sales and/or retention experience
- Bilingual (English/French) communication skills considered an asset
- 2 years of experience in a call center and/or in a customer service department
- 2 years of experience in sales and/ or in retention
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure or in stressful situations
What's in it for you:
- Paid vacation time and personal days
- Health and dental benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Ongoing professional development & training
- Opportunities to participate in fun organization activities, such as our Holiday and Summer parties.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
BusinessView all jobs at Specialty Life