Licensed Life Insurance Advisor - French Bilingual - WFH!
Specialty Life Montreal, QC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our winning team today as a LLQP Advisor!!
Are you looking for an insurance advisor role that offers you the flexibility to work from home, a strong base salary, plus bonuses and a proven process that brings interested clients directly to you? Then join our rapidly growing, dynamic organization with a great success story!
At Specialty Life Insurance, we pride ourselves on being one of the largest Canadian independently owned Third Party Administrators. We offer comprehensive Life Insurance products that have helped over 250,000 Canadians with their financial and life planning needs.
Our team of highly motivated and knowledgeable professionals have been proudly helping Canadian consumers with trusted advice for over 11 years.
We hire individuals based not only on their expertise, but also on their passion for helping others, and those who live by our core values every day. Our employees are amazing: professional, proactive, and passionate.
About the position:
We are searching for committed, results-oriented individual Bilingual Life Licensed Advisors (LLQP), ready to help protect the lives of Canadians while capitalizing on all incoming consumer inquiries.
Individuals will have direct ownership and accountability for telephone performance and client satisfaction goals. They must have the ability to embrace and drive change, work with a sense of urgency, and have the capability to build positive and lasting relationships with clients.
What you will do:
- Manage incoming and outbound call sales opportunities
- Connect with new and current clients to ensure satisfaction and build authentic, lasting relationships
- Resolve any client inquiries by partnering with the appropriate internal resources
- Bilingual - ability to write, speak and conduct business in both English & French
- LLQP Certified with 2+ years of individual life insurance sales experience, with certification in good-standing
- Proven ability to self manage in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment
- A passion for helping others and providing consultative customer advice and service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of ownership, accountability and the ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Commitment to ongoing service, process, and efficiency improvements
- Comfortable managing client escalations and able to problem-solve creatively
What we offer:
- $50,000 annual base salary with additional bonus opportunities (expected total compensation of $65K)
- Paid vacation and personal time
- Fully company paid Health and Dental benefits, including Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Comprehensive Advisor training
- Access to clients via qualified leads
- Participation in contests and performance incentives, with the chance to win fantastic prizes
- Ongoing professional development opportunities & training
- Ability to work from home on a full-time basis anywhere in Canada
If this sounds like a fit, we encourage you to apply!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Specialty Life