- Immediate opening for licensed Chiropractor, Chiropractic Physician, D.C. within a large, multi-disciplinary group. Seeking a motivated doctor with great energy and communication skills. PI experience helpful, but will train new graduates if eager to learn. This is a great opportunity for a motivated chiropractor interested in growing a practice and being part of a team.
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary with growth opportunity
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories, examining patients and reviewing x-rays (ruling out fractures or diseases as a source of the patient's pain).
- Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine or other articulations of the body.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories and obtain and record patients' medical histories.
- When medically necessary, refer for diagnostic testing.
- Maintain accurate patient records.